Thursday, June 20, 2013

Super Easy and Quick Guacomole Recipe

I have one simple recipe that I use for guacomole.  It's very easy and quick, and it is so yummy!  I don't miss sour cream at all when I can eat this instead

Guacomole

Ingredients:

2-3 avocados
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
1/2 - 1 onion, minced

Directions:

1.  Cut the avocado in half, then peel the "skin" off of it, if it doesn't come off easily, it's not ripe yet.  Mash the avocados in a bowl with a fork.  Use 2 or 3 avocados depending on how much you want to make.
2.  Chop an onion (or 1/2, depending on how much onion you like).  Add onion to avocados.

3.  Chop cilantro into tiny pieces, then mix in with the other ingredients!  You can put everything in the food processor at this point, it will be more creamy this way.  I however usually just stir it together and it's ready.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds easy and delicious:) Much better than sour cream! Thanks, Chef Julie:)

    ReplyDelete